Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday 11/29/10

Dear Journal,

Guess what? I read Psalm 37 today and Matthew 6:33. I learned a lot from Psalm. It gave me peace. I felt better about that fact that I shouldn't be worried about what the wicked are doing or that fact that they seem to be doing so well. I shouldn't fret because the time will come when the tides will change. This is their 'so called' day and pretty soon it will be mine. But if I trust in God and do it his way I won't have any regrets nor will I feel bad about the choices/decisions I make. A funny thing happened while I was trying to look up some info on the Internet. My computer went to facebook and the first thing on my homepage was Eddie professing his love for Erica. Really? WITW (what in the world). At first thought I was upset. Then I remembered Psalm 37:8 said "Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret- it only leads to evil." Thank you Lord for that reminder. Instead of being upset I'm going to be thankful because that could of been me jumping from one relationship to the next in less than a month. How in the world is that possible. I have two possible explanations: 1. he didn't really like me. (which is odd cuz he stayed with me for 10 months). 2. He is using her to get over me or maybe 3. He knows I probably see his fbook statuses and he's trying to hurt me. Either way. The Lord knows the truth and I'm going to trust and depend on him to see me through this temporary situation. Hey he wins in the end anyway. So since I already know the ending, I'm straight.

Dear God,

Thank you for victory. Thank you for defeat. Thank you for singleness. During this period of singleness, I am able to get to know you. To figure out your purpose for my life and fulfill it. During this time I am able to devote my entire heart and soul to you. I have no one vying for my attention. I pray for those in and out of my life who use relationships with the opposite sex to complete them and make them happy. They will never be happy. I pray that one day they will find what they need in you. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen

edit: I wrote to life dictionary about what I saw on fbook. I'm going to include the ? and response.

I met this guy. We dated up until about a month ago. He broke up with me b/c I'm not having sex and he wanted sex. I told him I wasn't when we met. Now he's on facebook professing his love for another girl. I'm so hurt. I don't know what to do.

You should be happy you saved your self a horrible heartbreak. This guy was gonna try to use you and him walking out of your made you see his true colors. Don't focus on him hun, he wanted sex. Keep being pure, you'll find a man who appreciate that and your husband would be so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment